From the very beginning St. George's College has shown a great deal of interest in preserving and sharing its history. Since 1915 different members of the community have cooperated by donating material, time and work to this effect. Although the original plan was to create a Museum of Natural Sciences by 1978 this developed into the idea of forming a museum of the school’s history in order to reconstruct and protect the institution's memories.
The museum contains:
• Historical pieces: antique furnishing, commemorative plaques, trophies, medals, and other artifacts.
• Photographical archive: original photographs from the first years of the school.
• Documents: letters, manuscripts, records, original building plans, among others.
The first contributions are made to create a school Museum.
It is decided to build a new building that would include a College Museum.
The museum of natural sciences is placed inside the Library.
The intention to create an archives room is announced and donations are requested for this project.
The College Archives start to function under the supervision of Mr. Baylis.
Mrs. Marisa Faragó start to exhibit the college archives twice a year.
The Museum is relocated under the supervision of Mr. Freddy Pratt.
The new Museum is now located on the upper floor in the College’s Library (Jackson Library) building.